viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

my last vacations


The last year I went wiht my family on vacations to Manzanillo. I was very happy because my children were playing all day and they were excited.
Everybody enjoyed very much. My husband rested all day, I swam in the mornings and played tennis in the evening.
The children didn't want to get out of the pool, and my oldest child at night wanted to go to the night clubs. Of course, we didn't let her go! she is only fifteen years old. It had been dangerous for her. and we, my husband and I didn't want to take her....this made me felt bad, but she is young and will have more time for fun.
When the vacations finished everybody were very happy for had had a good time together, but we were sad because the vacations had finished.

1 comentario:

  1. When the vacations finished everybody were very happy (for having such a good time together), but we were sad because the vacations had finished.

    You do your homework very fast_!!! Great_!!

    ResponderEliminar